Friday, January 11, 2013

Light


















           During this project, I had many struggles. It's hard to find the right lighting in some situations and sometimes would take awhile. I discovered that the silhouette photos were the easiest ones to photograph. I just hung up a white sheet in my room, put a lamp behind it and had my friend do poses behind it. Another thing I struggled with is figuring out what poses I should have the people I photograph do. I feel like every picture I take is too similar. I discovered how to take a direct like photo and how to make a shadow without the sun. I learned that I should take more time doing my photos and should have done more outside because I find nature so interesting to take photos of since it already does the poses for you. It's just hard to get daytime light during the week since my practice after school doesn't get over till dark and when I leave for school in the morning it's also dark. Overall, this project was a huge learning experience and was bittersweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment