Friday, November 30, 2012

Portraits

Cyrus & Cooper, on the ledge upstairs in my house at night
 because Cooper kept trying to get in every picture

My mom & Cooper, on the stairs in my house at night because
Cooper wanted to be in a picture with my mom

My puppy Cooper, on the stairs in my house at night
because he wanted to be in a picture


My boyfriend, Cyrus, in my kitchen at night because he is happy

My boyfriend, Cyrus against a wall upstairs in my house at night
because he is hard to read sometimes

My friend, Mackenzie,  in her living room in her house, at night,
because I caught her laughing and snapped a picture

My friend, Mackenzie, in her living room at night because my other
friend Keaton made her laugh and I took a picture

My friend, Mackenzie, in her living room at night
 because she is a happy girl 

My friend, Mackenzie, in her living room at night because she is silly




My mom, outside in the morning  because she is weird

My mom, jumping in the house at night by the
stairs because she though it would look cool

No comments:

Post a Comment